Just got this in from a reliable source. It seems there
is a virus called the "Senile Virus" that
even the most advanced programs of Norton and McAfee
cannot take care of it. So be warned. The virus appears
to affect those of us who were born before 1960!
Symptoms of the Senile Virus:
Causes you to send the same e-mail twice.
2. Causes you to send blank e-mail.
3. Causes you to send e-mail to the wrong person.
4. Causes you to send e-mail back to the person who
sent it to you.
5. Causes you to forget to attach attachments.
6. Causes you to hit "SEND" before you've
finished the e-mail.
don't remember if I sent this one out.........
I don't think I did...or did you send it to me??
Funny, I don't remember being absent minded...
include "tafffp.htm"; ?>
include "favorites.htm"; ?>
include "adffp.htm"; ?>